Salaire de base
43 180 $ - 51 812 $ /Année
Type de contrat
CDI / CNE
Not for Profit - Charitable
DUT, BTS, Bac + 2
2 à 10 années
Date de publication
Work on a multi-disciplinary team providing adult outpatient services and treatments to a wide variety of consumers. Position requires current Colorado RN licensure.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide psychological evaluations/problem identification, crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy to assigned clients.
- Provide case management services to clients as needed.
- Develop treatment plans; monitor treatment progress, and follow-up at disposition times.
- Assist clients with psychological and social development and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate client’s use of other Corporation programs and outside community resources.
- Coordinate medical care and intervention with staff and psychiatrist.
- Draw blood for lab work for clients.
- Monitor clients’ vital signs.
- Administer intramuscular medications.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with Corporation standards.
- Coordinate client billing and modify treatment program in accordance with insurance coverage, plan provisions, and individual ability to pay.
- Participate in team/corporate meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.
- Perform 27-10 (M-1) evaluations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Psychiatric Nurse II - Licensed as a Registered Nurse in State of Colorado.
Minimum two years experience working with the chronically mentally ill.
Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy and community resources. Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately. Familiarity with the DSM IV and diagnostic techniques. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work flexible hours which may be required. Bilingual preferred but not required.