Founded in 1956, 84 Lumber Company encompasses locations nationwide and is the leading privately-held building materials and services supplier to professional builders. Our Associates provide one-on-one service to every customer, ensuring an efficient and satisfying purchasing experience! We promote nearly 100% from within so come build your future with the industry leader, and build it on what we know!
84 Lumber is searching for a Contractor Sales Representative. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a great career in sales with an industry leader! As a Contractor Sales Representative you are is responsible for creating positive customer relationships by identifying potential customers.
A Contractor Sales Representative will exhibit service attitude by:
- Reading prints.
- Creating material estimates.
- Selling lumber and building supplies.
- Scheduling deliveries.
- Sourcing special orders and other activities that enhance the customer's experience.
- Must achieve predetermined sales goals at an acceptable margin.
- Ability to lift building materials.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
84 Lumber is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Drug Free Work Environment