|Company: Sales Representative / Customer Service / Account Manager|
|Base Pay: N/A|
|Employee Type: CDI / CNE|
|Industry: Sales - Marketing|
Internet - ECommerce
|Manages Others: Non|
|Job Type: |
Sales Representative / Customer Service / Account Manager
Central Payment is a direct processor and leading national Merchant Service Provider offering businesses across the country a secure method of handling all electronic transactions including credit card processing (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), check systems, gift cards, wireless solutions, e-commerce solutions and cash advance programs. In addition, we offer social media solutions for businesses to connect and better understand their customers online and on the go using social media, mobile marketing and provide a unique customer facing tablet solution rewards program. Headquartered in San Francisco-Bay Area, Central Payment currently processes transactions for over 40,000 businesses and processes 3.5 billion transactions annually.
Founded in 2005, Central Payment has grown at a staggering rate since inception with our sales agent channel made up of more than 700 active, independent sales agents. Furthermore, Central Payment is an affiliate and part of a joint venture with TSYS (NYSE: TSS) who is one of the most respected leaders in the card payment industry. The combination of our knowledge, experience and expertise allows for endless opportunities as an Outside Sales Rep. We have a solid infrastructure, strong support and training systems, superior online management tools and an overall high energy fast paced environment that rewards hard working individuals. Central Payment is a member of the Electronic Transactions Association, is a registered Independent Sales Organization, has received an A rating from the Better Business Bureau and has been recognized by the Inc.500/5000 in 2010, 2011 and 2012 as one of the fastest growing privately owned companies in America. Partner with a debt free, stable, strong company where you can build your career today!
Central Payment offers limitless opportunities and growth potential to all dedicated and motivated individuals. Whether you come from, or simply have an interest in banking, credit card services, accounting, finance, marketing, business development, account management, outside sales, sales or customer service, we may be the last stop in your career search! Central Payment is seeking independent Outside Sales Representatives with an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and motivation to be successful.
Be Your Own Boss and Pave Your Way to Success!
- Schedule your own sales appointments along with 15 to 20 planned strategic cold calling business development activities
- Meet, develop relationships and referrals with new business owners in your local area
- Utilize your Sales Director to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
- Provide first time customers with a free, brand new programmed credit card terminal, or assist in re-programming existing terminals
- Conduct periodic customer service, quality assurance visits with the merchant clients
- Work closely with a variety of individuals to accomplish your goals, including your Sales Director, Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support, web developers and more
Successful Sales Representatives come from a variety of backgrounds, work and educational experiences. Although specific experience is not necessary, Central Payment does require the following:
- Highly motivated, confident, energetic, and positive attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills, along with listening ability
- Exceptional work ethic, willing and eager to succeed - a driven self-starter
- A high degree of honesty and integrity
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Although none is required, some sales experience may be beneficial
- Basic computer knowledge is helpful
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance is desirable
- Bilingual English/Spanish language skills are highly desired
- Uncapped earnings with upfront cash incentives and long term residual income
- Attend our training seminars held across the country by our National Trainer’s in your area
- Phenomenal support through online tools and one-on-one conference calls, daily
- Flexible hours – you set your own schedule
- Multiple awards, honors and contests throughout the year
- Professional marketing literature, business cards, and sales notebooks provided
- No out of pocket expenses payable to Central Payment
- Superior online management tools
- Recession-proof, growth industry
What do our employees think of working for Central Payment?
“CP is one of the best companies I’ve ever worked for!"
“Every member and department is phenomenal – they’ll listen and help."
“It’s never boring and always a challenge – every business owner is different."
“You’re starting your own business without any upfront money to do it."
“Central Payment is innovative – always bringing new stuff to the table."
Have a passion for helping people, building relationships, and want the freedom of being your own boss? Then APPLY TODAY with Central Payment!
| || Pour garantir la confidentialité et la protection de vos données lors d'une candidature en ligne : Ne donnez jamais votre numéro de carte bancaire ou vos coordonnées bancaires et n'exécutez jamais d'opérations financières. |