Type de contrat
Salarié à temps plein/temps partiel
Healthcare - Health Services
Not for Profit - Charitable
DUT, BTS, Bac + 2
Au moins 2 an(s)
Temps de déplacement requis
Jusqu'à 50 %
Frais de relogement couverts
Date de publication
Do you remember why you entered the field of nursing;
Was it to make a difference? Was it to positively affect the lives of others?
Are you working with an organization that allows you to fulfill your goals, constantly learn from others, and be the changes you want to see in the world?
A new career as an LPN with Bethesda will provide you the opportunities to do all those things - And More!
We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses who want to make a difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities. You will work with program managers, direct support professionals and other agency staff to support the medical needs of the people we are blessed to serve. You will be instrumental in helping them maintain and achieve healthy and full lives as they grow in independence and strength in their walk with Christ.
• Must be able and willing to carry out the mission, vision and core values of Bethesda Lutheran Communities.
• Must have a current, valid Kansas Practical Nursing License
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive
• Must pass a criminal history check and drug screen
• Must be available to work a variety of hours; including days, evenings, and weekends
• Must maintain confidentiality, problem-solve and be a team player
LOOKING FOR OVERNIGHT AND PRN STAFF