Responsible for successfully performing a broad range of Human Resources functions in an effective and professional manner. The position is responsible for providing day to day Human Resources support for The Children’s Place Distribution Center in Ft. Payne, AL.
- Manage direct reports.
- Develop, manage, and implement Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines for recruitment, succession planning, associate relations, performance management, associate recognition, associate disputes and organizational development for 750 employees.
- Maintains effective communication with all levels of the distribution center to ensure productivity, morale and performance of associates.
- Oversees daily Human Resources functions such as payroll, benefits administration, workers compensation and associate attendance.
- Handle Human Resources policy and procedure administration in compliance with federal, state and local EEOC laws.
- Ensure staffing needs are met and positions are filled with qualified candidates.
- Provide clear, concise information regarding company policies and procedures, benefits and payroll to new and current associates. Conduct new hire orientations.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations concerns. Provide counsel on associate relations issues including progressive discipline, terminations, harassment/discrimination investigations and other policy related issues.
- Coordinates and collects relevant data related for investigation and government regulation.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations
- Leads performance appraisal program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Monitors adequate communication of the business through building meetings, bulletin boards, and other forms of verbal and written communication.
- Coordinates forum for open exchange of ideas including: associate focus group meetings and associate committee meetings.
- Responsible for driving building events including but not limited to: recognition/reward programs, quarterly meetings and open enrollment meetings.