Type de contrat
CDI / CNE
Maîtrise, IEP, IUP, Bac + 4
Au moins 3 an(s)
Date de publication
Web Marketing Analyst. Well known ad agency is looking for a Web Marketing Analyst.
- Contributing to strategic analyses which address business and client issues
- Provide Point of-view on a variety Deep knowledge of various measurement technologies such as: website traffic analytics software (tagging and log file based) such as Omniture (SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics of marketing research
- Provide data analysis and recommendations to a wide variety of audiences
- Conduct in-depth analysis of trends and historic performance at both the individual list and customer segment level using SAS or SPSS
- Contribute to the measurement and metric evaluations for existing accounts and new business proposals.
- Work with internal and external business partners to maintain integrity, quality and security of marketing data and information systems
- Managing data and processes for marketing campaigns
- Developing advanced tagging strategies for measuring attribution and capturing multi-channel campaign performance across: social, mobile, digital and offline channels
Refer to Job#19433- CB and send resume me to Jamie Bernard, [Envoyer votre CV par email] or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com choosing Jamie Bernard as your contact.
- BS/BA in Statistics, Quantitative methods, Math, Computer Science, or Marketing or applicable experience; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in marketing analysis, digital, CRM analytics
- Knowledge of various Databases, SAS or SPSS, and SQL a plus
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and web metrics
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, customer care
- Knowledge of database design, applications, and data flows
Salary: to $80k
Key words: CRM, SAS, web analytics, omniture, coremetrics, web measurement, CRM, segmentation