Due to rapid growth, Zywave seeks a Sales Representative to target the Los Angeles area. Our Web-based technology solutions allow insurance brokers to differentiate themselves in a challenging marketplace. This person will employ a consultative sales process while hunting for new business and leverage existing relationships to create recurring revenue.
Zywave is the undisputed industry leader in a growing market and boasts a 94% customer retention rate. Our Sales Representatives work directly with decision makers in a market that is virtually free of head-to-head competition. With a 14-week paid training, our sales professionals are positioned for success and consistently able to meet and exceed goals.
During the first year selling with Zywave, a Sales Representative has the opportunity to earn over $100,000 between base pay and un-capped commission. In addition, members of our team compete to attend a tropical Leaders Club incentive trip, among many other perks.
Including the above, essential functions include:
- Generate new business by prospecting, conducting market analysis and cold calling
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
- Act as a “solutions expert" consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives
- Work with the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies
- Bachelors degree and minimum of 1 year of strategic (non-commodity) sales experience
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge and the ability to interact with MIS personnel
- Personal credit card, or functional equivalent, is required for business expenses which shall be reimbursed pursuant to company policy
Zywave offers an excellent compensation and employee benefit package, including medical and dental, vision discounts, flexible spending accounts, Roth and traditional 401(k), 401(k) match, generous paid time off, on-site dry cleaning, travel assistance and more! We are an earth-friendly corporation, working in a green-constructed building close to walking/running trails and great dining options.
Click the apply button to complete our short application process--it should take you less than 5 minutes--just upload your resume and electronically sign our Applicant Statement to complete and submit your application. A member of our team will personally review your application and contact you, typically within two business days, if we believe you are a fit for Zywave.
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position.