With good communication skills, both written and verbal, this position works with minimal supervision both independently and with other team members to develop and enhance existing software solutions to meet the needs of Extendicare.
No direct reports.
This position requires Strong C# background and knowledge of the SharePoint object model along with the use of .net, Reporting Services, and Crystal Reports, create SharePoint and reporting solutions.
1. Develop applications using Microsoft Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer.
3. Uses SQL Server (2005, 2008), Web Servers: IIS, Windows Server 2003/2008
4. Develops reporting using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and uses Source Code Management application such as Visual Source Safe
5. Works with SQL Reporting and Analysis Service
6. Demonstrates knowledge of .net Web Services and Active Directory.
7. Involved in application development (analysis & design, Implementation & Support) developing functional and technical specifications, test plans and test cases in support of unit and system testing, and Change Management methodologies
8. Develops against Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
9. Performs SQL Server database design and implementation.
10. Develops and deploys SharePoint web parts and customized InfoPath solutions.
11. Consistently works with XML data structures.
Performs other duties as assigned or necessity dictates.
Education: Bachelors degree in programming/ systems or computer science.
Experience: Minimum 4 yrs experience using the above technologies. 3+ years working with SharePoint, including at least 1 year with SharePoint 2010 administration. A good understanding of infrastructure (hardware, software, data, networking).
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: The position requires excellent problem solving skills, analytical, oral and written communications skills, project management skills and organizational skills. Must be able to support the planning, designing, and developing of solution and feature packages to ensure successful deployment of customizations while maintaining the integrity of the SharePoint environment and upgrade path.
Job Category :