Maîtrise, IEP, IUP, Bac + 4
Temps de déplacement requis
Date de publication
Marketing Coordinator / Sales Associate
ConsultUSA & PMCentersUSA has an immediate need for a full-time Marketing Coordinator/Sales Associate to be engaged on a 6 month contract to hire basis. This position will be located at company headquarters in RIDC Park (Rt 28) in Fox Chapel, a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Primary responsibilities will be initially to support and subsequently drive marketing efforts for our IT Staffing organization as well as our Project Management Training organization. For candidates to be considered for transition to a salaried position they must be willing to move into direct sales or recruiting, if needed.
Responsibilities of this position include working on a wide variety of tasks such as:
- Marketing Activities
- Creating promotional email campaigns for our training programs
- Updating and designing catalogs, sales brochures, and mailing pieces
- Create/Maintain Internet and Social Media Marketing efforts
- Updating and maintaining the corporate website
- Maintaining and understanding internal databases
- Coordinating tradeshows
- Sales Activities
- Provide informational material and communicate promotional incentives to sales team
- Facilitate and participate in sales lead follow-up
- Actively pursue new business opportunities as needed
This position requires outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills, along with a strong work ethic and positive attitude. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an ambitious individual seeking a growth-oriented position within a dynamic company.
Nice to have Experience includes: In Design, Front Page, Dream Weaver, HTML, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop.
This position will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communication is preferred, or equivalent experience in the marketing field is required.
How to Apply:
- For consideration, email MS Word resumes to [Envoyer votre CV par email]