Type de contrat
CDI / CNE
Healthcare - Health Services
Maîtrise, IEP, IUP, Bac + 4
Au moins 2 an(s)
Date de publication
Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, interviewing and referring qualified applicants for positions in specified departments and/or dedicated region(s). Additionally, Recruiter efficiently screens candidates, declining to forward on unqualified candidates for further review. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of positions within the Company, understanding of the Company’s organizational structure and an extensive knowledge of personnel policy/procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Develop and implement innovative and proactive recruitment strategies and campaigns to achieve required staffing levels.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with colleges, universities, community colleges, community organizations and placement offices as a source for generating qualified candidates for positions.
- Schedule and attend job fairs/career fairs with appropriate staff as a source for generating qualified candidates.
- Ensure job postings and advertisements are kept up to date and are accurate and creative.
- Meet with hiring managers/directors to develop and present specific recruitment plans.
- Ensure that all records and reports on recruiting activities are maintained and kept to the highest level of accuracy, organization and detail orientation.
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring statistics as requested.
- Source, screen and interview qualified candidates.
- Provide detailed information on company operations, structure, history, benefits and job responsibilities to qualified applicants.
- Refer qualified applicants to operational hiring manager for interviewing, determining salary requirements, work history, education, training, and job skills.
- Conduct reference checks and background checks to confirm education and licensing, as required for position.
- Correspond with all job applicants in a professional and timely manner and ensuring that all applicants receive correspondence from HR informing them of their applicant status.
- Ability to maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) and ensure that all employment records are maintained in company HRIS, as required by OFCCP.
- Maintain confidential information and properly document information for payroll purposes, i.e. new hire, personal information, wage changes, terminations, etc.
- Participate in development of annual recruiting budget and track expenses throughout the year for budget purposes.
- Administer and train employees on behalf of Human Resources, as needed.
- Maintain and promote a positive and professional work environment within the company and within Human Resources and promote a high level of integrity within Human Resources to the company.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility with all clients and employees.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company.
Bachelor’s Degree is required; preferably in Human Resources, Business Management or Communications. Prior experience in a health care related environment is beneficial but not required.
Two years in Human Resources Recruiting
Bolingbrook, IL, US.
US Dollar (USD)