Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
The Pricing/Fiscal Analyst performs quality assurance for the establishment of reimbursement rates. Provides in-depth analysis using problem solving and analytical skills utilizing Excel, Access other internal database software to support current processes and process improvement. Possesses a keen eye for detail to avoid costly or disruptive errors. Demonstrates a strong ability to own objectives, overcome challenges and become a subject matter expert.
Representative Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform fiscal impact analyses and recommend reimbursement rates according to preset guidelines.
• Ability to research federal and state rules, laws and guidelines pertaining to Texas Medicaid Fees.
• Perform fee research and analysis, fee recommendations and fiscal calculations.
• Assist in the identification and implementation of improved methods, procedures and workflows.
• Significant experience using spreadsheet and word processing functionality.
• Recommend reimbursement rates according to preset guidelines.
• Flexibility and ability to handle a variety of assignments in various stages at the same time.
• Operates independently and react rapidly in a complex organizational environment with daily customer interchange.
• Researches identified issues and reports to management with complete problem definition, evaluation, and potential solution(s).
• Coordinate requirements gathering with internal and external customers while maintaining focus on solutions, deadlines and professionalism.
• Develop and document test plans and matrices appropriate for each specific project.
• Provide analysis, documentation and communication of results.
• Track problems through to resolution.
• Participates in a variety of pricing activities supporting client requests.
All other duties as assigned.
* BS/BA degree in Finance, accounting or related subject is recommended
* 3-5 years of quality assurance experience.
* Excellent oral and written communications.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Proficiency in using PC software, including word processing, MS-Excel, Access, databases and spreadsheets.
* Prior health insurance, Medicaid and /or claims processing, including ICD-9 and HCPCS experience preferred.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We are a group of talented people who provide business process outsourcing and information technology (IT) services to schools, small businesses, government agencies, and Fortune 1000 companies – we span all types and sizes of organizations – worldwide. We are dedicated to innovation, service and giving our clients the freedom to focus on what matters most: Their real business.
We have the technology and services to take on all our clients’ essential business processes. It’s a powerful statement and one that defines and differentiates our company. We offer our clients the most diverse array of business process and IT outsourcing support. We’re the people who make technology work for a variety of industries, including education, energy, financial, government, healthcare, retail, and transportation