Type de contrat
CDI / CNE
Banking - Financial Services
Maîtrise, IEP, IUP, Bac + 4
Au moins 5 an(s)
Date de publication
Our client, a major international bank with offices in Jersey City, is seeking an Associate - Senior Business Analyst / Data Assurance to support the core banking project activities
The ideal candidate will liaise with the project team and users through the project life cycle, conduct static data analytics and analyze processes impacted by the core banking projects.
The incumbent will primarily support specific products such as FX, Money Market, Credit Facilities, Loans, Trade Finance and Deposits and will be responsible for analyzing banking work flows.
The ideal candidate is required to have knowledge and understanding of UAT, test cases and scripts and will identify specific test scenarios.
- Liaise with project team and create inventories of customers, static data and MIS processes impacted by the core banking project.
- Business analysis for all tracks of core banking including Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Credit Facilities, Loans, Trade Finance and Deposits.
- Analyze new core banking work flows and determine impact on processes.
- Identify new reporting requirements for core banking and document changes to existing reports.
- Analyze mapping activities to support design.
- Conduct UAT and document test requirements, test cases and scripts.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in a financial institution or bank
- Strong technical skills – knowledge of banking systems
- Knowledge of data and data manipulation / data mapping
- Excellent knowledge financial products and operations – FX, Money Markets, Loans, Deposits, Trade Finance
- General knowledge of data warehousing
- Strong knowledge of Access, SQL, MS and Excel
- Detail orientated with excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Become a Fan of Drum Associates on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter