Type de contrat
CDI / CNE
Healthcare - Health Services
Au moins 3 an(s)
Temps de déplacement requis
Date de publication
Due to significant business growth, MED3OOO has openings for Medical Accounts Receivable Resolution Specialists and Collectors in a fast pace, high demand work environment located in Winston Salem, NC. The successful candidates will have keen attention to detail and a strong ability to multi-task with prior Healthcare experience.
- Monitors and processes all aspects of accounts receivables for assigned practices in a manner that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Reviews registration and charge entry and provides feedback to each assigned practice, this includes submitting paper and electronic claims, statements and collection letters.
- Processing denials until payment is received, completing demographic changes as indicated, and answering in-coming client calls.
- Posts payments, adjustments, and reserves in accordance with EOB’s and patient checks and follows up with insurance companies and patients regarding balance due.
- Working denials from the clearing house, providing feedback to assigned client, registration reviews and charge entry.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, with some college preferred
- Minimum of two years experience in medical billing procedures including registration, charge entry, payment posting, claims preparation
- Strong A/R follow up and customer service is required
- Strong computer, interpersonal skills, communication and customer service skills are required.
- The ability to multi-task and function effectively in a team environment are critical requirements of this position.
- Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS coding, along with knowledge of registration, charge entry, payment posting, billing, and medical practice policies are also critical requirements.
- Prior IDX experience is strongly preferred.
- General pediatric and/or pediatric subspecialty billing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of insurance reimbursement procedures, including comprehension of EOB’s.
- Good organizational, problem-solving and error detection skills are a must.
- The ability to access, input, and retrieve information from computer is required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), FSA’s and paid time off.
Qualified candidates should apply on-line and submit a resume and cover letter, including salary history at [Envoyer votre CV par email]
Working at MED3OOO
We are looking for people who want to help physicians succeed and be ahead of the curve with patient and financial outcomes. MED3OOO is one of the largest national healthcare management and technology companies in the US devoted to making healthcare a better place for physicians to practice and patients to receive care. We offer proven solutions to physician groups, provider networks, and EMS ambulance organizations to allow them to reach their highest levels of operational, financial and clinical outcomes. Consider joining our team. www.MED3000.com.